For customers of KRPano we’ve installed the page type „360° Panorama“, that allows you to embed 360° pictures, built with KRPano. Simply follow these steps:
1. Open the KRPano folder
2. Drag n drop your folder with panorama images onto the template „MAKE PANO (NORMAL) DROPLET"
3. The terminal / DOS window opens, KRPano files will be created and saved directly into your original image folder. If the following message occurs while using the demo version:
Type of the panorama image? (0=None/Skip, 1=Flat, 2=Spherical, 3=Cylindrical)
please type in 0.
4. When processing is finished, close the terminal / DOS window
5. Convert your image folder (containing the KRPano files) into the zip-format
6. Open the Pageflow editor add a new page and choose the type „360° Panorama"
7. Upload your zip file and wait while processing, ready.
A full tutorial about how to use the tool can be found here.
For those of you who haven't heard about KRPano yet:
The software is easy to handle and can be tried for free. The only restriction while testing is an over-lay of watermarks. But: To actually use a full version of KRPano a license (129 € or 89 € for resellers) must be purchased. A tutorial about how to use the tool can be found here.